Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I mean we already know he lives though this fight. What point was their in ending it on a cliffhanger.

Thanks for the translation everyone over at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM)

We see Toru after a long break from him and he’s on the floor…………great…..
I don't think it's even him, he didn't have any hand/head/face bandaging/wounds in 12 unless the artist just didn't draw it. If it is him, we saw he's fine anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's even him, he didn't have any hand/head/face bandaging/wounds in 12 unless the artist just didn't draw it. If it is him, we saw he's fine anyway.
well i'm sure he'll find a 'clever' way to get out of it if the match isn't interrupted somehow or the author wants to kill that 'psychopath' ponytail guy alive for longer

Dex-chan lover
I mean we already know he lives though this fight. What point was their in ending it on a cliffhanger.

Thanks for the translation everyone over at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM)
To be fair, 'we' know it but it's more so to build tension/make Croi see how 'dangerous' it all is i suppose (plus even tho he managed to succeed in the fights so far i wouldn't imagine him suddenly being an amazing fighter), and maybe motivate him to join the other 'pets' with the old lady

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, 'we' know it but it's more so to build tension/make Croi see how 'dangerous' it all is i suppose (plus even tho he managed to succeed in the fights so far i wouldn't imagine him suddenly being an amazing fighter), and maybe motivate him to join the other 'pets' with the old lady
Perhaps 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread