Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
I hope that part about the guy feeling alone living with his mom is not some kind of foreshadowing.

By now I think the random guess that the 3rd wheel will live with her too might just be true. FMC already sucked for not setting straight boundaries immediately but this just might be the cringiest development in a manga in a long time if actually true, LOL. It isnt even a love triangle, it got established that 3rd wheel has no chance at all so why even bother and make this a dragged on and uncomfortable read about some scummy overbearing shit trying to take advantage of a certain situation (him living alone). Just seems like a cheap way to artificially extending the manga, big yikes! inb4 "muh manga aint gotta be real life dood!"- no way in hell anyone is every stupid enough to let some runaway stranger live at their family home, ever.

Yup Haruki’s definitely maturing, that momo-chan hugged her, and he didn’t murder him, or gaze with a murdering glare 😳 Wow!
Lol🤣😂🤣😂 this all’s funny anyways... love it 😍

Group Leader
@coldconut07
It isnt even a love triangle, it got established that 3rd wheel has no chance at all so why even bother and make this a dragged on and uncomfortable read about some scummy overbearing shit trying to take advantage of a certain situation

Oh, but don't you know what usually comes next in these types of situations? Their respective parents will have agreed upon an arranged marriage between the two kids when they grow up. Shithead 3rd wheel and brainless girl will already be engaged so it'll be okay if they live together.

Ah, I'm dropping this. The MC is just too annoying for my taste. She keeps a spare tire, never defended her boyfriend when someone talked shit about him right in front of her face (even acknowledged that her boyfriend is a bad person like she's all lil miss goody two shoes), is never considerate of his feelings even though she knew he's overly jealous, always expecting him to change for her, and many more. She's like that person who thinks that she's the superior one in a relationship and 'settled' with him thinking of his endless flaws while never acknowledging hers. Sigh. It's sad that I can empathize more to a stalker obsessive guy than the girl.

Kenshin- dude, get a clue and get a life. Iroha- you have a damn brain, use it! Think about how your actions would feel to you if Haruki acted like you did (you'd be insecure and sad and mad etc). I love how Haruki is growing as a character, and Iroha is getting bolder, but omg how dense and insensitive can she get, her growth is slow but I hope she doesn't make her mistakes twice. She needs to sit down and have an open and honest talk with the third wheel and put him in his place, no mercy no being nice just because you were childhood friends. And yeah I really hope that cry baby doesn't get endorsed by the parents and live with her.

After reading the comments, I didnt even think about irohas family asking them to live with them. Kenshin really ticks me off, trying to interfere with their relationship and arrogantly saying he hugged someones gf in front of everyone. What Iroha did was honestly her just learning, it can take a lot of learning to think of their significant others before everyone else, im sure she wont make the same mistake. Shes just an idiot to stay n make the food, should have just left especially since they are not close friends.

Kenshin you are such an annoying fuck. iroha is no longer a kid anymore, she has a boyfriend who she deeply cares about so stop butting into their great relationship and leave her the hell alone

I'm just glad iroha is making kusakabe feel anxious lol. I mean it ain't fair that she's a virgin while has has experience.

Not to forget how his ex said hurtful sentence to iroha like "You won't believe how kusakabe can be really possessive and will mark you in places no one can see(aka sex)".

While I see here that kusakabe's "happy" that iroha has never been "touched" by a guy, and he's her first in everything. So like don't girls also want to be their man's first?. Shut it with the crappy "Virgin girl and experienced Guy love shoujo manga". It's getting hella old lol.

So this jealousy and anxiousness is fair for kusakabe who has many ex's and has plenty of experience 💁🏻‍♀️

@Eclat123 godly take that everyone should be able to understand, couldnt have said it better. 100% hard agree, sadly tho since most manga authors think this is the way to write appealing female MAIN characters--

@FredFriendly classic. only thing missing would be the typical fmc's "Oh my! Well, anyways." and complete disregard of the situation because brain on vacation hurr durr. authors sure love their toddler brain mains.

Users who are viewing this thread