Misaki-kun wa Kouryaku Chara Janai - Ch. 5 - The Yandere Heroine Will Not Forgive

Dex-chan lover
What an annoying person this girl is. Worst heroine so far. She only thinks of herself, not giving a shit about the mc's own happiness. That's why the childhood friend is the best girl / boy.

Double-page supporter
What an annoying person this girl is. Worst heroine so far. She only thinks of herself, not giving a shit about the mc's own happiness. That's why the childhood friend is the best girl / boy.
Sometimes it takes a boy to be best girl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious, is modding visual novels even a thing?
I'm not too well versed on it, but I had a DDLC phase and can say there were a hell a lot of after stories and the like. Modding the game is definitely a thing, though sometimes I think they just resort to making their own fangames.

Dex-chan lover
Can't you just mod the game? Romcom all the students!
JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . JUST MISAKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ .

Dex-chan lover
I'm not too well versed on it, but I had a DDLC phase and can say there were a hell a lot of after stories and the like. Modding the game is definitely a thing, though sometimes I think they just resort to making their own fangames.
Modding a vn is more work than just ripping all assets and making a a fan version in renpy instead after all. :V

Misaki is explaining it in a way you can understand. It's all in your head, since characters can't really think, you assume what each character think. In this example, fujimiya is assumed by the protag to rely on him, because literally that's how she work. Ie the protag recognize that truth, that's why in the previous chapter he could actually intentionally touch misaki when he didn't think it's a romance action. Because that's how the game works.

Dex-chan lover
why not just turn everyone into a femboy using a mod and get the harem ending?

Users who are viewing this thread