Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Armpits Are Not Lewd!

Group Leader
It is with deep sorrow that I inform you that Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan is already finished. I assume the last chapter is chapter 40. The tweet regarding the matter.
ZOqx4DC.png

Dex-chan lover
I've lost track of what's going on a couple chapters ago
All I know is that armpits are a big deal or something

Aggregator gang
Lewd girls shamelessly show their armpits left and right💢💢! Lewd! Too lewd! Death penalty! :lewd:

Dex-chan lover
Quite an interesting, even if elementary, psychological game. It's not like armpits would automatically be lewd, but Yomogi made them appear far more erotic than they would otherwise be by behaving so shyly. Karasu knew that, plus he knew Yomogi would end up behaving that way, especially when he talked about it so much, making her deeply aware of it.

Dex-chan lover
I really don’t like this kid, ever since he drank her sweat with a straw and tried to play it off like a weird punishment, out of every single character he is the one that feels the most “fetishy” if that makes any sense. And he likes taking advantage of this naïve girl who will do anything he asks and I didn’t really sign up for that.

It’s a very very different dynamic than sniper-kun. A bit more predatory and personally, I’m just not into that.

Group Leader
I really don’t like this kid, ever since he drank her sweat with a straw and tried to play it off like a weird punishment, out of every single character he is the one that feels the most “fetishy” if that makes any sense. And he likes taking advantage of this naïve girl who will do anything he asks and I didn’t really sign up for that.

It’s a very very different dynamic than sniper-kun. A bit more predatory and personally, I’m just not into that.
Same tbh. He only comes across as an asshole to me and not a good one at that.

Fed-Kun's army
If this is going to end in 10 chapters that each has around 20 something pages, I wonder if we'll even get a satisfying conclusion to sniper-kun and tsuyuno-chan's relationship (situationship? Lol). Because iirc it's only recently that sniper-kun's kohai with a crush on him was introduced...

Dex-chan lover
😭 :angery:💢💢lewd armpits deserve to get succed and corrected!!!

I thought he dreamt that?

Dex-chan lover

I'm not into it when the S is a guy, feels like a shoujo plotline. Totally fine with it when the genders are reversed though.

Also, I read quite a few of these manga that focuses on some kind of minority sexual deviation and it just feels kinda silly to me when they do this thing where everyone in the world secretly shares the same interests as the protagonists. It feels like some kind of wish-fulfilment fantasy on the part of the author where they imagine a world where they are the normal one and everyone else is just scared to admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread