Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - It's Not Like I'm Being Overly Conscious, Though?

Dex-chan lover
50c3f94f4e8dc4368456f644abcbfd5f7ea0d7822b29898df72215291de20654_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She’s right about the black haired kid being a scumbag taking advantage of her being drunk, but let’s not forget she was Blackmailed into that date in the first place, she forgot to mention that little detail

Dex-chan lover
She’s right about the black haired kid being a scumbag taking advantage of her being drunk, but let’s not forget she was Blackmailed into that date in the first place, she forgot to mention that little detail
True. Taking advantage of someone drunk is low indeed. On the other hand, Yomogi's a closet pervert, who actually enjoyed it. She's only acting like a morally superior person, with very superficial acting to boot. Now she's purposefully showing her armpits to her own brother, imagining Nozomi licking them as well. So, yeah, Karasu might be the right man for her.

Dex-chan lover
So it's near the end? sadly i'm worried we won't see any seggs, i mean, come on, all this teasing and you are telling me there will be nothing at the end?
She should have helped the boy masturbate a few chapters back, but she didn't and they don't even mentioned the deal afterwards.
I do hope they have some by the end at least tho

Dex-chan lover
Damn he actually whipped his crotch to her armpit AHAHAHAHA fucking dare devil.

Users who are viewing this thread