Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 11 Ch. 62 - Let's All Have a Miso Soup Party!

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter! Futami-sensei having to pretend that she didn't know anything was amazing; especially the first panel of page 17 ;P

Thanks for the chapter! Good luck with your exams! :)

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
Good luck on your tests team ! you too zenichiro and yae

Futami-sensei is really so nice and beautiful, but sadly, due to my last comment regarding her, she has gotten a court issued restraining order against me 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Sensei's a good adult <3.

Also she's right about broccoli stem- they're really nice in stir fries and stews too.

Dex-chan lover
TIL that the innard of bitter gourd is edible and not bitter. thanks, Futami-sensei :thumbsup:

also, the twins are so cute :glee:

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a lot for the TL, and good luck for your SAT exams!
Such a nice and fluffy chapter :hearts:

A few mistakes I spotted:
p10 lower right: "Yae-oniichan" should be "Yae-oneechan"
p16 center: "And that's was what caused your guys' interest in miso?" should be "And that's what caused you guys' interest in miso?" (or "And that's what caused your interest in miso?")
p17 Top left: "I can't tell them that's I've..." should be "I can't tell them that I've..."

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or has anyone else ever gotten the feeling that the Miso industry and/or some Japanese government department about preserving Japanese culture is subsidizing this manga?

Group Leader
Thanks a lot for the TL, and good luck for your SAT exams!
Such a nice and fluffy chapter :hearts:

A few mistakes I spotted:
p10 lower right: "Yae-oniichan" should be "Yae-oneechan"
p16 center: "And that's was what caused your guys' interest in miso?" should be "And that's what caused you guys' interest in miso?" (or "And that's what caused your interest in miso?")
p17 Top left: "I can't tell them that's I've..." should be "I can't tell them that I've..."
thanks for the corrections, got them fixed now

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the scanlation seems to work and i'd encourage the person/team to do more. good read, and the 'substitute' is gonna be their homeroom teacher in high school isnt she

I really admire the scanlator, picking this up just bc they love it so much and making it work thru machine translation. Absolute dedication 👏 🙌 👌 May you do just as well on your exams!!

Group Leader
I really admire the scanlator, picking this up just bc they love it so much and making it work thru machine translation. Absolute dedication 👏 🙌 👌 May you do just as well on your exams!!
Nah, thank Omegatemp for making this not suck, as he proofread the MTLs with his power of "knowing Japanese". Still thanks for the kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread