Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 12 Ch. 68 - School Trip - Day One "Mystery Man and Gossip"

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, how mature of them to meddle in their friends' ex love lives. Can't get much more youth than that :haa:

Get that apron Zen, it's handy and cute!

Dex-chan lover
It's good development to force Yae to think about romance, even if it's someone else's ex-romance. They aren't that young anymore, so I reckon for Yae it's less about genuine immaturity and more about wanting to keep playing the role of Zen's mother, since that's what she's used to. It's kind of pointless, though, to keep it going. It's a pretty remote possibility, but if Zen gave up and got a girlfriend from elsewhere, Yae obviously would also lose that role of hers. It would be the time for her to move on and accept being his love interest, unless she's actually opposed to that idea. In that case, they should become mere normal friends.

Dex-chan lover
when that deer suddenly appeared my brain immediately went SHIKANOKO NOKONOKO KOSHITANTAN

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL!
Nice way to make Yae more interested into love indirectly, she is slowly but surely growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread