Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 13 Ch. 73 - Happy Birthday, Zenichiro!

Double-page supporter
There is a small typo on Page 12, 2nd panel, on the right: The first pari has been carefully kept. Should be pair.

Group Leader
Fun Fact: there was a grammar mistake during my first draft that was corrected by Sailor (our PR). So I somehow ended up making a second spelling mistake after the correction hahaha...
someone send me back to primary school English class, please...
Thanks for the catch!
There is a small typo on Page 12, 2nd panel, on the right: The first pari has been carefully kept. Should be pair.

Double-page supporter
Fun Fact: there was a grammar mistake during my first draft that was corrected by Sailor (our PR). So I somehow ended up making a second spelling mistake after the correction hahaha...
someone send me back to primary school English class, please...
Thanks for the catch!

No worries. I forgot to say, thank you for translating and typesetting Misoshiru. You guys have been doing a really great job.

Dex-chan lover
Why would he need a manual to use a rice bowl lol, anyways great chapter
You just know that somewhere, there's a manga character yelling "Don't underestimate rice bowls!" and claiming there's this whole complicated, grueling discipline behind using them properly.

Dex-chan lover
Near the beginning it says if you boil mushrooms in cold water instead of hot, the umami flavour comes out better. I . . . don't think you can boil things in cold water.

(I guess maybe they mean if you put mushrooms in cold water and bring the whole thing to boiling instead of boiling the water first and throwing in the mushrooms. But that's not what it says)

Dex-chan lover
You just know that somewhere, there's a manga character yelling "Don't underestimate rice bowls!" and claiming there's this whole complicated, grueling discipline behind using them properly.
If there is a manga about miso soup, then there might be a manga about rice bowls, too :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread