Miss Angel and Miss Devil - Ch. 158 - Ep. 20 - Deep Inside a Dark Confession (23)

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY ITS BACKKKKKKK, I just wana see more of my fav ship aka hari x shan and boy did they get destroyed this chapter by embarrassment LMAO ......I also love it how Hari is still keeping an eye on Shan incase she cheats with that pink hair girl again cause Once a cheater then its super easy to cheat again.....

I swear Hari has the patience of a God for Shan.....one of the things I always loved about this series is how the angels have/create MORE problems than the Devils do and they treat them worse Lol while the Devils are the nicest of people, its really comical

Dex-chan lover
oh jesus that last panel is hot
love the pairings but I still think there's darker secrets between His and Haki, like how His lost her powers? Or their earrings? Or how His is sensitive to energy?
lol Shan and Hari are dead and Hanulim is just poker face
thanks for chapter

Dex-chan lover
@AgentKuga
Iirc, His has always been more sensitive to energy than most others. I think it is just her natural ability. Their earrings are a matched set, and I think that may just be all their is to them. And I think His is acting as a limiter for Haki. Haki's excess power is being absorbed and neutralized by His, while in turn, His' own power is being almost entirely suppressed by that excess. She also is the only one who can do it because she is somewhat compatible with their kind of energy.

Haki’s explanation sound round about for some reason... isn’t there also that matter with their earrings that connect their life or whatever, why did she make it sound like it have nothing to do with it? Or is she talking about something else... like how his got Haki’s devil side in her? I’m so confuseeee and so curious to what exactly happen in the passsst!

Hahaha so funny with what happened to Shan and Hari, they were stoned, ah thank you for translation team so so much, thank you 😊👍💕

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of this situation:
4OpQC4P.jpg

Read this for the third time and even by just looking at the raws I can tell this can only get better, specially for Hari.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea @AgentKuga @JavelinJoe uhhhhh you guys probably forgot but they already told us how "His" got her powers......when the Devil king or satan or Papa or w.e u wana call him found out that His and haki where dating, he got really mad and to test "His" out he inserted Devil powers into "His" on the 1% chance of her surviving which even he couldn't believe.....hence she has devil/angel powers

don't really remember about the earrings much but I think the info was dumped on us readers by Hari telling Shan I think.....

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki
Correct me if I'm wrong, but because Devil papa inserted devil energy into His, she gained demon energy and could sense it, and I think she's part demon now
(Also the fact that her body could accept that different energy means His is special (?) )
But I assumed that she had that "power" before anything happened, as she was really good at noticing other demons before that (I think)

Also the earrings I think they talked about if one of them was hurt, the earrings would make it that the other would be hurt too (or was it die)
oh found the chapter: https://mangadex.org/chapter/481942/3

Dex-chan lover
@AgentKuga oh your probably thinking about the SUPER OP healing power "his" had that she was practically able to resurrect a dead bird back to life as a kid but thats the thing I'm pretty sure it was like stated that she lost that OP healing power since she used it all on the bird....so I don't think she had any "power" between that time and the time Devil papa inserted Devil powers into her

so yeah she half devil half angel now

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki alright half devil half angel then
Though I’m fairly certain she didn’t lose her powers then and I do think it was stated that um she was suppressing Hari’s power with her own
But I am too lazy to find that chapter now, it was relatively recent I think.

@dokidoki no, that was the devil’s dark powers, it’s like hell’ mana contradicting with heaven’s mana. I’m a bit confuse as to why is Haki’s devil side inside His, it may have related back to that incident when the two of them was fighting and Haki gives His the serious slap. But yeah, Haki’s devil side should have been inside Hiskaya long before Satan-nim try to force the mana into her body.

Still, it makes me want to know what actually happen for them to be like this, and of course Shan too, what in the world happens!!!

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea ???? what do you mean Shan too??? we already got to know her back story? now its Hari x Shan romance and trying to not get embarrassed to death by their friends lmao

@dokidoki lmao, you’re right, they’re so cute when they get turn into stones, makes me want to chomp them. But I want to know more towards why do she hates the heaven so much, like that one time when she was about to accepts Hari she said something along the lines of revolting the heaven or something. I don’t mind though, because that means more Hari x Shan for me😊

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea because she's the protector of heaven or w.e but theres like some leaders who are watching her and they hate devils or w.e and if they find out she's dating the future queen of devil then thats practically war so basically stating she will fight with the devils to protect Hari from the angels.....like u don't remember? um pink hair girl shans ex became this position she has now to protect shan from this dude who was watching shan and she basically told shan hey watch out, this dudes eyeing you, gota be careful about exposing hari, don't wana get her killed you know

@dokidoki found it: https://mangadex.org/chapter/707213
She say that she was broken back then and the outer ego is just a wall she put up, maybe it was because of her childhood and how she was beaten up, but the time line doesn’t make sense I don’t think. Anyway, it truly makes me curious, it’s also funny how the angels have all the darkest stories so far, like Shan was abuse when she was little and Hiskaya lose her healing power while trying to suppress Haki’s devil side meanwhile suffering all alone. Other than that, all we really know about the devils is that the two of them lost their mother at a young age. And now, like you mention, Shan might have a target on her back, she may actually try to overthrow the heaven, and Hiskaya is having problems with her in-laws... it’s like the angels are being tested for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread