Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 104

Someone else started releasing chapters in mangago and now suddenly we have new releases from BG.... Everyone are so petty, if they have the chapters already then they should just release them, and if someone put some releases out there instead of wasting resources to make the translation and editing of the same chapters they should do the next ones.

@Fran1212 Usually what happens is the chapters get stuck at a point (typically QC in my experience) and all the other stages of the chapters get completed so you end up with 4 chapters that are 90% complete then when they get sniped they rush to finish them. It looks like they're sitting on the chapters to be petty but its actually just a bit of disorganisation (and people being busy)

Group Leader
@bossbun @fran1212 lol we legit got stuck in the redrawing phase for like AGES in ch102 (and previous chapters too) and it became a roadblock chapter. latte is by far one of our most annoying to clean series and it takes a lot of time and effort to do all the crazy ass shit the artist has put on the page. Different people work at different speeds and I'm not about to pressure them to finish faster when we're all trying our best here (besides, it was me who couldn't get around to cleaning Ch102 because i have a lot on my plate and in the end I had to get help to clean it anyway). In fact, if we 'stockpiled' as you are suggesting we are doing and released only 1 chapter a week on a schedule, there wouldn't be any 'waiting' because we'd have so many chapters stockpiled to release weekly. but we don't. we release everything as soon as we finish the chapters, but the downside of NOT stockpiling is when we get busy, there might not be a release for a while because we don't have anything in the inventory TO release.

Thanks for the chapter
I know how difficult redrawing is so I'll never be a bitch about releases, I'm truly grateful for them.
I am actually glad we got chapter 102 and 103 together, I wouldn't have been able to tolerate the cliffhanger otherwise. I have no idea why people complain about bulk releases.

Arwin don't want him to touch her that's why he said he had to teletransport without touching XD

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaah... Now we know (at least one of) what Arwin said back then.. XD

I see an update and I drop everything to read! Thank you so much for translating! I love this so much!

at this point I really want either Arwin to save her or for her to pull off some cool trick so we can get rid of the bandits, this muscle guys are starting to annoy me
and thank you for the updates <З

I have a feeling that arwin is probably gonna come to her rescue. Not that she really needed it but wasting so many magic scrolls would be pretty annoying

Users who are viewing this thread