Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 92

Aggregator gang
Hah red got it right on the nose but the others either think it's far fetched or know it's the truth but dare not say it.

Im so curious about where the master took her but they always end it so soon😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
fdlskajlkfsdj he's so possessive and he's so jealous with his nicknames for her, arwin is actually kind of adorable lmaoooo. THE TABOO PART WAS THE "DEAR" THO, NOT THE COSTUMER??? YOU DUMB CUTIES??? also the redhead is close, arwin WANTS her to be his girlfriend lmaoooo they have no clue i can't wait until they Realize

thank you so much for the update~! BUCCI GANG FOREVER

Also I'm going ahead and assume novel Arwin wasn't like this with Ibelin. With Ibelin he was probably walking around eggshells in the novel while now he just takes Latte along with his stride.

i'm sorry but I'm also guilty of slapping a friend when she said those words that we never wanted to say straight out. We worded it in a roundabout way and avoided saying the obvious but dang she just have to say it to their faces

Tnx for translation! I just love this manhwa, it never ceases to make me laugh :)

M2Z

I laugh so hard at those cutie club pose 😂😂😂
Can't wait for the next chapter X3

Thank youu for the update
Also the red cutie shall watch his words from now on 😂😂 if there’s still any

Users who are viewing this thread