Miss Wolf and Her Fox Sister - Ch. 3 - Adoption

Dex-chan lover
That rabbit “older sister” really have no shame… If I was the Wolf I wouldnt even waste a single second of my life on that trash daughter

Dex-chan lover
That rabbit “older sister” really have no shame… If I was the Wolf I wouldnt even waste a single second of my life on that trash daughter
Maybe she is a vorpal rabbit xD

I dont understan the ears an tail in this manga, sometime there are are, others no, what trigger the animal characteristic?
In BNA and Beastar mangas they are 50% animals, and there are lesser cannival events that this manga with only ears =/

Dex-chan lover
Lol! Her mood suddenly changed when she was told about that less than $28,000 savings be given to her.

Dex-chan lover
If you have any humanity left in you, you wouldn't say that because the child is innocent of her mom's fault, her existence is not her fault too being born in a forbidden love.

Dex-chan lover
If you have any humanity left in you, you wouldn't say that because the child is innocent of her mom's fault, her existence is not her fault too being born in a forbidden love.
And its not Wolf job to take care of that bitches daughter that have nothing to do with her🤷🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
And its not Wolf job to take care of that bitches daughter that have nothing to do with her🤷🏼‍♂️
There is called "conscience", she was told by the girl's grandma that she is sick and she might not last a year. She's not a bad person to be heartless and cruel to ignore about the girl's situation, even before the grandma mentioned about the money she's already worried for her. Not everyone is cruel as you are to pass your grudge to an innocent child.

Dex-chan lover
There is called "conscience", she was told by the girl's grandma that she is sick and she might not last a year. She's not a bad person to be heartless and cruel to ignore about the girl's situation, even before the grandma mentioned about the money she's already worried for her. Not everyone is cruel as you are to pass your grudge to an innocent child.
Again it was never her fucking job to take care of a bitches daughter. Nobody in their right mind would take in the kid of someone who treated them like the bitch mother did here… Not everyone is as stupid as you are🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Again it was never her fucking job to take care of a bitches daughter. Nobody in their right mind would take in the kid of someone who treated them like the bitch mother did here… Not everyone is as stupid as you are🤦🏼‍♂️
Lol! Say that to yourself! If you hate this manhwa sooo much, then don't follow and read it! Period. Or you just one of those stupid keyboard warriors likes to pick an argument.

Users who are viewing this thread