Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 31 - Mitsuishi-san and the past

Group Leader
Fanbox post with this one had some "lore dump" stuff so:
Sorry for always delaying. When I was a kid I was the type to finish my summer homework on the first day of school, not even the last day of break.

It doesn't make up for it, but I thought I'd include some details that I don't think will be directly explained in the story. You won't need to know this though.

The Seven Secrets are like a Seven Wonders type thing.
Code C already appeared, it's a secret that would make the principal's wife angry, and is buried under the school carrot patch. The teachers have heard rumors, but they don't want the catch the principal's glare, so they keep to themselves.

The Seven Secrets are ultimately trivial, but they may or may not have non-trivial uses.
They sell for stupid high prices, and Fuyuno won't sell them to just anyone. After she got caught in the aftermath of Hajime using Code C, Fuyuno won't sell to Hajime anymore. That's why he was so desperately trying to persuade her in the last chapter.

Fuyuno will usually only deal her information for candy, so among everyone at Chuou Middle School candy's become a sort of currency.
She knows people's crushes, or their weaknesses. When you're looking to beef with someone you should go to Fuyuno first.
Fuyuno's information isn't insider, so it's unproven. It's all deduced by her though, and she's never been wrong, so she's highly trusted.

Starting with Hajime, from here the teachers tried to distribute among the classes the problematic kids. He's like a piano player. With this Hajime and his 2nd year friends have all been separated.
Given the opportunity, he'd lead all the morons off a cliff like he did this time.

Also, Mitsuishi Papa isn't really a bad person.
Hajime is much worse.

There's an infinite amount of things I could add here, but I think I'll cut it off for now.

Pyaaa!!

Users who are viewing this thread