Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 2 - It's Been a While

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for this. But damn it looks like this is going to be a story where villains are a product of their environment.

Dex-chan lover
Next Chapter: "The Bully's Secret"

No way... You're telling me the bullying asshole has a shitty home life? That is some straight up unprecedented shit. 🫢

Well... As for who this Not-Dead, Not-Miyu is... Hrh. Probably not an alien. Probably not a shape shifter. Probably something horrifying nonetheless...
Maybe the secret is that he is a massive tsundere and just wanted glasses-kun to tuck him to sleep? :smugchisato:
Miyu-chan will need to murder him if that's the case. Can't have competition!

Dex-chan lover
Still leaves into question who the girl is. I mean she doesn't have to look exactly like her as its been years since he saw her, so close enough in appearance could be it. Or will it take a super natural approach like some sort of Yokai or something.

Dex-chan lover
really manga? :kek:

v2ocavdxemtc1.png

Dex-chan lover
Next Chapter: "The Bully's Secret"

No way... You're telling me the bullying asshole has a shitty home life? That is some straight up unprecedented shit. 🫢

Well... As for who this Not-Dead, Not-Miyu is... Hrh. Probably not an alien. Probably not a shape shifter. Probably something horrifying nonetheless...
There's already a manga about an alien replacing a childhood friend after she died. Forgot what the name is.

Dex-chan lover
Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon is one of my fav romance mangas so I was so hopeful for this new series from that author. But this is dark and seemingly getting darker and bleaker. Death is clearly on the horizon and I dunno, I really was hoping for another fun kissy romance but it’s trauma all round.

I get authors wanting to do something different and I’m not into Yandere so I guess it’s just not for me. Kinda like that alien romance manga that turned into horror.

Users who are viewing this thread