Mizudako-chan kara wa Nigerarenai! - Ch. 10 - Kunekune Club Starts!

Dex-chan lover
very long lifespan is the easy answer, most likely she's not just an octopus demi-human but cthulhu
I guess. But my question still stands, why is she still in highschool? There are examples of kids in college in real life. Just to stalk a kid she met in the past? That's pretty creepy

I guess. But my question still stands, why is she still in highschool? There are examples of kids in college in real life. Just to stalk a kid she met in the past? That's pretty creepy
That would fit in a sort of Lovecraftian romance. And considering the other unsettling bits in the manga, would not be unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
eh, she is an outer god, creepy is part of the package

Double-page supporter
That's what we in the industry call bad writing, I hope it doesn't get worse. The trope also doesn't help: why the guy has amnesia, just for the plot's sake?
Generally, things are explained as a story goes on, not immediately. We in the industry call that "plot progression" and "intrigue". It's almost certainly related to her Chthonic nature, he was probably exposed to something he shouldn't have been.

jlm

Dex-chan lover
Generally, things are explained as a story goes on, not immediately. We in the industry call that "plot progression" and "intrigue". It's almost certainly related to her Chthonic nature, he was probably exposed to something he shouldn't have been.
I want to believe in that, but 9 out of 10 times it is just sloppy writing

Users who are viewing this thread