Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
what's the deal with the devil woman ?
is she really screw loose and liability?
what kind of familiar attack their owner/caller ?

she's really a wildcard

Dex-chan lover
4fA7vbO.gif

Literally :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so what looked like a piece of wood which I assumed was from the tree that was trapping her is actually some piece of the demon king with a mind of its own.

More importantly, it appears Lucelia had a completely different personality when she was young, which was not demon like at all, and I wonder if having that piece of the demon king stabbed right inside her skull and brain isn't brainwashing her in some way. It's probably also the reason for the anomaly that Sylphy noted regarding Lucelia not abiding by the rules of summoning and getting reset to level 1 - at least when summoned.

Oof, and Sylphy took some huge damage; that arm getting twisted like that makes it seem like the bone was shattered in many pieces. I don't recall her having the means to heal though so I'm curious to find out how that will be sorted out.

It seems like this fight is coming to a close now that we have a clue what needs to be done. I expect that once the stake is removed, Lucelia will be reset as a summon and recover the personality we saw and become another fun companion for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Readers: Finally! Getting some closure to this fight!
Author: lol you thought.
Seems kinda like the fight is over. Both fighters are down and disabled, the angel with a literally twisted arm and the devil girl has been rendered immobile as well thanks to dislocating her bones and that wicked sand thing. Her only means of defense are probably those little eyes on that horn and even that required the angel to let her guard down. At this point either the other party is going to show up and find an absolute disaster or both will return to their respective cards and they'll come across a destroyed area with no one around.

Dex-chan lover
Its soon time to drop this manga.. this fight is just to fucking long for no reason🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
The problem is not the battle is dragging, the problem are these chapters that are too short. This battle should have been just a chapter long, not so many small pieces for a monthly release.
THIS
The advent of fragmented chapters is a blight upon the manga community

Double-page supporter
Watching this chibi doing something so brutal is kinda unnerving

Dex-chan lover
Bet this manga will get axed and the mangaka will still drag this fight. Idk if the release it's monthly or every 2 weeks, but 15 pages of pure nothing it's crazy after 4 consecutive chapters of punch + want to talk + punch + I just want to talk... The editor of the mangaka needs to do something cuz the guy isn't cooking at all:lul:

Dex-chan lover
If this still goes on next chapter its a drop. Why would you spend so many chapters dragging out a fight that does not have any stakes, or do anything significant and does not even involve the mc at all

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread