Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Hmm, both an EX rank maybe? Either their current power or max power that they both can reach I think...
@.@...

N I hope Lucelia really got attitude/memory "reset" from the last incident, just to make the future exploration goes smoother...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing our hint is the guild is actually the eeeeevil ones (I mean not really a shocker pretty tropey the ones in power are actually the bad guys) also that we had the author written into a corner how to resolve this arc as it'd be impossible for anyone to trust that devil after all she didi controlled or not.

So hard reset we get with even new looks and everything so we can be all "Oh look she changed lets forget all the bad she did" although at least they have still made her annoying like MC was originally afraid of with her being a devil afterall.

Dex-chan lover
this demon girl remind me About the new Shupogaki from Blue Archive really bad especially with somehow the video keep pop up in my YouTube despite im not even play blue Archive to begin with.

this brat need a Holy sword correction 💢💢💢

Double-page supporter
Looking forward to how this develops. The author and the editor(s), for the LN adaptation I'm assuming, did massive amounts of work improving this from the WN source material.
This has a lot of potential so I hope it doesn't get squandered.

Dex-chan lover
That muscular shopkeeper is kinda sus, with how the artist always blacken his lower body.
Could he be naked down there?
200.webp

Tju

Dex-chan lover
Watch the guild have no response regarding the rarity/power of his cards because they're so strong they fry/corrupt the equipment/servers. The guild onee-san will want to charge him for the damage but can't because it's top-secret/too anomalous to explain.
alternativly their power makes the system bug out and show them as super weak D- rank summons or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing our hint is the guild is actually the eeeeevil ones (I mean not really a shocker pretty tropey the ones in power are actually the bad guys) also that we had the author written into a corner how to resolve this arc as it'd be impossible for anyone to trust that devil after all she didi controlled or not.

So hard reset we get with even new looks and everything so we can be all "Oh look she changed lets forget all the bad she did" although at least they have still made her annoying like MC was originally afraid of with her being a devil afterall.
Might also be the opposite. It seems they are actively skirting around things that would actually restrict the explorers, they do know a LOT of stuff so there is definitely more to this either way.

Dex-chan lover
a girl spread out on the floor and a goblin coming towards them, that's not good

Users who are viewing this thread