Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Another this kind of Protag ... well can't really ask for actual assertive protag anyways in this kind of manga, at least not this early
But wait, it's already 18 ch
I give this scene a pass for the lack of assertion. Honestly the chapter is kinda jank since MC clearly told the Demon to stop the fire. Which apparently didn't count as an order? 🤷.

Also considering his anger in the last panel, I expect him to switch from begging to domineering in the next chapter.

Group Leader
I give this scene a pass for the lack of assertion. Honestly the chapter is kinda jank since MC clearly told the Demon to stop the fire. Which apparently didn't count as an order? 🤷.

Also considering his anger in the last panel, I expect him to switch from begging to domineering in the next chapter.
I also thought about that and re-read the raws before uploading. He clearly says 消してくれ!(PUT IT OUT!) This is clearly an order. I can only guess she's just playing with him, and the MC doesn't have a way to force his will on her, or she still didn't acknowledge him as her master, and that's why she's still not in her loli form? I didn't read the following chapters, so I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread