Mob Psycho 100 - Vol. 16 Ch. 100.2

Group Leader
Reigen senpai.. I don't feel.. so good..

x67.png

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan she cares and believes in him, but not in a romantic way, and probably thinks that he should have some more growth left to do before changing their relationship? truly i have no idea, another valid answer could be that she knew leaving could be dangerous and trigger something worse with Mob so she stayed to do damage control...

People ITT: wHy DiD tSuBoMi WaIt

Dude, you wait because it's the right thing to do. That, and she knew how much courage Mob worked up in calling, let alone proposing a meetup.

MP100 shines light upon the good of humanity. It's only fitting that it ends in the same manner.

MOB already accepted himself, i think the ending doesn't matter whether or not Tsubomi accepts. It is great regardless, to have MOB face all others that supported him and himself on the way to see Tsubomi.
And i appreciate Tsubomi, because she trust MOB to the point of waiting for him amidst a disaster, and strong enough to express her own feelings .

I really like Tsubomi, she knows Mob personality. And yes, if it's the old Mob she will never call and ask her to meet up. And she knew that and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread