Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam - Ghost - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Before the Gathering

Dex-chan lover
I’d be appreciative of this if the magnificent bastards at Crossbone Vanguard weren’t already translating this on a regular basis; where as —according to the release dates of the chapters on here you’ve already done— you guys went MIA 6 years ago when it comes to Crossbone Gundam Ghost. Why the sudden content dup after years of nothing in what seems like a very blatant sniping attempt?

Group Leader
I’d be appreciative of this if the magnificent bastards at Crossbone Vanguard weren’t already translating this on a regular basis; where as —according to the release dates of the chapters on here you’ve already done— you guys went MIA 6 years ago when it comes to Crossbone Gundam Ghost. Why the sudden content dup after years of nothing in what seems like a very blatant sniping attempt?
And what of it? I've put out other series that I've been behind on just as many years. There is no sniping. You're free to read whatever word salad MTL crap they want to churn out and others can read something else. No one said you had to read my version.

Dex-chan lover
And what of it? I've put out other series that I've been behind on just as many years. There is no sniping. You're free to read whatever word salad MTL crap they want to churn out and others can read something else. No one said you had to read my version.
I just thought it was odd is all. Sorry for the passive(?) aggressive comment. I shouldn’t have done so.

Users who are viewing this thread