Mobile Suit Gundam MSV-R - Return of Johnny Ridden - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - VERTEX

So how’s the final battle arc gonna work? Will it be a separate series since this is marked as completed?

So how’s the final battle arc gonna work? Will it be a separate series since this is marked as completed?
Completed as in JP release (26 vol. in total)

I still have 6 books of this to translate (hoping to cover all of em with this year)

Completed as in JP release (26 vol. in total)

I still have 6 books of this to translate (hoping to cover all of em with this year)
Ah, good to know. Thanks for keeping it going. Is there anywhere I can follow for updates? Twitter, discord, whatnot?

Ah, good to know. Thanks for keeping it going. Is there anywhere I can follow for updates? Twitter, discord, whatnot?
I don't usually update other social medias (but mostly notify on FB: DerpyD > Which I regulary translate in TH language / post stuffs on Gundam)

I don't usually update other social medias (but mostly notify on FB: DerpyD > Which I regulary translate in TH language / post stuffs on Gundam)
Neat, I’ll give it a look. Just to be clear, will the following translation will be on book(novel) form? Or were the six books meant as six additional manga volumes?

Neat, I’ll give it a look. Just to be clear, will the following translation will be on book(novel) form? Or were the six books meant as six additional manga volumes?
There’s 7 volumes left (20-26). There’s a total of 5 to 6 chapters in each of those volumes. So there’s still quite a bit of reading to do, if that answers your question.

Looking forward to this to be finished. But for the meantime, I'll continue to my UC Marathon. Good Luck with the translation ☺️

There’s 7 volumes left (20-26). There’s a total of 5 to 6 chapters in each of those volumes. So there’s still quite a bit of reading to do, if that answers your question.
Yeah, the tl told me. Looking forwards to it, really loving this sidestory. Always been a Ridden fan and this is the best we could ask for

Thank you for your patience, Vol.20 is almost finish. I'll put it on around the end of this month (the whole volume). and FYI: Every volume translation of MSV-R onward will be dropping by the full volume (once in every 2 months, so we'll be completing this series by the end of this year, or sooner). I'll give u guys a head-up, there will be a certain chapter that already colorized with the whole chapter (by my friend). Stay tuned, lots of talking awaiting and lots of detail that will make your mind blown.

Users who are viewing this thread