Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury - Vanadis Heart - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Many Thanks for the new chapter.

It's good to see that Yoshika managed to wash up against the shore of the Hoover Dam basin & that she is otherwise all right, but I had hoped that there would've been a sequence that had Kiyu bailing out of the Jiu and swimming after the water-adrift Yoshika.
Yeah, I figured that Yoshika was considered expendable by the Gund organization that was using her and that she would be abandoned if she lost to Kiyu and the Jiu. I wonder what mobile suit she will get as a replacement for the Anavata and how she will handle, seemingly, being part of Kiyu and Vilda's Found Family?
So, this is not only a spin-off, but also a full-fledged prequel?
Yes, this manga is a full-fledged prequel to the main Witch from Mercury Anime; I believe it was stated as such when this series was announced. It is meant to world-build on the Ad Stella Universe during the period between Episode 0 and Episode 1 of the WfM anime.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Is that Delling that they mention ? The stoned face boss but smile when looking at the phone ? Demn I wanna see Nottrete so much but I bet when she make reveal that will be when the plot thickens

Group Leader
Is that Delling that they mention ? The stoned face boss but smile when looking at the phone ? Demn I wanna see Nottrete so much but I bet when she make reveal that will be when the plot thickens
No, he's talking about Ridrick.

Yes, this manga is a full-fledged prequel to the main Witch from Mercury Anime; I believe it was stated as such when this series was announced. It is meant to world-build on the Ad Stella Universe during the period between Episode 0 and Episode 1 of the WfM anime.
There was nothing that advertised this was a prequel to the television series. It's a sidestory, so anything that happens in it merely meshes with the anime counterpart. Something like a prequel, for example, would be the F91 manga that wrapped up a few months ago.

Dex-chan lover
It's only a matter of time before Kenanji becomes Big Chungus. I bet before the side story ends, he's already one

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, he's talking about Ridrick.

There was nothing that advertised this was a prequel to the television series. It's a sidestory, so anything that happens in it merely meshes with the anime counterpart. Something like a prequel, for example, would be the F91 manga that wrapped up a few months ago.
However, it sets up a whole series of events and gives backstory to many of the minor characters.

Users who are viewing this thread