Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Define - Ch. 86 - Strategy 2

ArcturusDaemon would rather ban someone being attacked and insulted by his friend unprovoked than admit his friend can do wrong.

If pleasant discussion of Gundam as well as offers to help him out offend him so much (unlike the poor behavior of his friends), then why is he a Gundam translator at all? Genuine advice: banning and blocking fans for the crime of being attacked by your colleagues without provocation is not a great look for a community leader and displays poor character.

I'd rather say this directly to Arcturus, but he's unwilling to be civil, so I guess I shouldn't be either. Do better, Arcturus, and treat your fans with respect unlike your dreadful companion.

ArcturusDaemon would rather ban someone being attacked and insulted by his friend unprovoked than admit his friend can do wrong.

If pleasant discussion of Gundam as well as offers to help him out offend him so much (unlike the poor behavior of his friends), then why is he a Gundam translator at all? Genuine advice: banning and blocking fans for the crime of being attacked by your colleagues without provocation is not a great look for a community leader and displays poor character.

I'd rather say this directly to Arcturus, but he's unwilling to be civil, so I guess I shouldn't be either. Do better, Arcturus, and treat your fans with respect unlike your dreadful companion.
Mind giving me a quick rundown on what’s going on?

Users who are viewing this thread