Model-chan to Jimi Mane-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
People need to learn to mind their own fucking business, like are they really that jealous that she is both hot, popular, probably also has a good bit of money and a “boyfriend“, while they dont?

Dex-chan lover
knowing yuria shes gonna chad that shit and just say what she feels but, ofc shes on a contract with a company so shes bound to follow the higher ups' what to do about it, worse is okabe san might get axed being her manager.

didnt notice this got picked up again and glad it was. i was skeptical reading this way back since its seinen surely theres bound to be a heckin drama, and we're already at it sigh..

Dex-chan lover
Bro wtf she's not an idol, why would it be that bad if she dates ?!?
You never watch "normal" gossip? Try watch non-otaku show in your local tv show.

Yuria is model, can count as celebrity. Well, if you really read every word in this manga you will understand.

Fed-Kun's army
Well I know that they are going to freak out about this photo and the possible “scandal” that comes with it. :worry::huh::qq::haa:
However, this photo has no incriminating evidence and can be easily dealt with and explained that this was her manager. They aren’t even holding hands, cuddling, or in any kind of lovers position. So I know there will be some drama but this realistically should have minimal consequences.

Regardless no matter what profession model, idol, or otherwise people should be allowed to date who they want. I mean there is a risk of scandal talk or sleeping the way up the chain regardless of wether they are open about realationships or not. But if they are open about relationship status or whom they are dating there will be less room for baseless rumors and scandals so I personally see it as more beneficial. However, I am not an expert by any means for the rules and regulations and why they are in place so this is purely opinion and uneducated speculation.

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine being the type of person who would do something like that.
Genuine scum of the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread