Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Comrade in Traveling

She sounds like she’s trying to scam him and the chapter foreshadowed it earlier so I’m just going to assume that’s what is happening.

Group Leader
slkdfjh This is honestly one of the manga I look forward to updates on. Some I'm like "oh an update," but then there's this one. It's a "YAS AN UPDATE LEMME DROP EVERYTHING" TTVTT

why do so many MCs pretend to have forgotten about basic behavior, like did he never bought/sold anything in his life before ? did he never heard of things like scams and informing yourself about the value of a product before you buy it ?

if this would be a normal fantasy it would make sense that a boy that lived in the forest doesnt know about such things , but this guy lived in Tokyo in his previous life as a salary man, come on man...

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... why do they need to reduce MC's IQ on these isekai mangas. 1st chapter : He was a pro salaryman that saved his colleague's ass. 3rd + 4th chapter : His IQ is reduced and he acts like a 10 years old boy running an errand.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the old "rescue a carriage with a pretty girl under attack" trope. Old and familiar isn't bad, though.

Idk about ya'll but even with all my knowledge if I were to try to get by on my own in a radically different country even within the real world, I'd probably be less confident. Especially since I wouldn't want to stand out if my origin was a little suspicious (IE: Fallen).

Double-page supporter
Idk MC seems kinda naive. He should had stayed with the Elf to learn um common sense...?

Dex-chan lover
For those worried about those two...
It looks like they basically just sneak him into town through a back entrance. That’s it really.

@UnknownSaint111
He should, but never learned. Somehow it feels like his brain regressed many years as well. BTW these were goblins, he and his familiars could play games with them as cat and mouse, he didn't even need a strategy. Also, that Elf grandpa is weirdo in the first place that it never crossed his mind to prepare MC into this situation before randomly dropping him out there.
Together it just feels like exposition to have OP character that is clueless about the world and always undervalue himself and his actions. There are pointers that he is at least aware of this fact, but he acts ignoring his own advice. I hope I'm wrong and he would actually develop some self-awareness in this new world soon and not after 50 chapters.

So far he has so much luck in actually finding decent people, but it has a mofumofu in the name... I guess there won't be many instances of people ripping him off, bootlickers or trying to use him, unlike any actually believable world.

Dex-chan lover
gigi gyagya hihin yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai he lived in a forest, with an eccentric old elf, for a few years. A couple years of minimal outside interactions is enough to regress a person's sense, and that's before you factor in the talking animals, or the dangerous monsters.

Double-page supporter
Yes, thank you for the new chapter of fluffyness! So cute and warm.

Aggregator gang
That’s now how fevers work, but it’s fine and doesn’t really matter in the end. It’s still a pretty good series all things considered lol, and is, at the very least, an above average Isekai

If he continues in being a good samaritan sooner or later he'll have nothing left for expenses and materials for traveling. Best if he could learn more business skills.

I think he is too naive for gown up Japanese salaryman fallen in another world.

Users who are viewing this thread