Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Ch. 103 - Off to the Demon Realm

Group Leader
Yeah. Meliodas' younger brother/Tristan's uncle.

Will be fun to see if Zel adores his nephew or not, no reason he wouldnt but ya never know, he'd be a massive ally if so.
Zeldris helped Melodias kill his dad so that Zel could marry his vampire girlfriend, so I don't see him having any problems with half-breed demons. He's definitely a Vegeta-type character though.

Dex-chan lover
Zeldris helped Melodias kill his dad so that Zel could marry his vampire girlfriend, so I don't see him having any problems with half-breed demons. He's definitely a Vegeta-type character though.
Sure but 16 years can change a lot of things; Arthur for example changed a lot.

Now, I fully expect things to be fine and for him to help but theres always a chance he isnt willing to be helpful (something could have happened during those 16 years) and just shoos them out.

We do know from the QA at the start that Tristan only visted Mel's home once, maybe something happened then for him to not return again/could be a hint for the author to put that specific question on this specific chapter.

Group Leader
We do know from the QA at the start that Tristan only visted Mel's home once, maybe something happened then for him to not return again/could be a hint for the author to put that specific question on this specific chapter.
Oh I'm not saying that Tristan didn't face racism when he went there, just that it didn't come from Zeldris.

Aggregator gang
Uncle Zel is back. Awkward when you realise the king of hell is the uncle of Tristan.

Dex-chan lover
I see Chion hasn't stopped being annoying. Every single time he opens his mouth, all he does is talk down to others or yell because he refuses to look any further than his own nose. Acts like some piece of disposable trash we wouldn't think twice about seeing die in other mangas. Forget the coating and just kick him into the pit from the start of the road!

He do looks like Vegeta a lot u.u

Users who are viewing this thread