Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Unknown Magic

Ok so basically his magic is gonna do whatever the plot needs it to, got it.

I recently started this, but I’m liking it so far. I was really worried that we were gonna focus on the Sin’s children, but I’m happy for a new unrelated cast (even though I fully expect this kid to be related to someone important).

I was a little iffy about this, it feels weird that Tristan isn't the main character given how much potential he has as a protagonist (the son of a demon and a goddess after 3000 years of warfare is kinda sorta a really big deal), and it can be hard to invest in a character with no background in a sequel (isn't everyone here because they want to see how the original cast and their kids are doing?), but Percival is fun to watch so I'll stick with it XD

I'll still be waiting for Triss and Lance to make their appearance tho

@Dexstar Lancelot and Tristan will be apart of the 4 KoA with Percival and Diane&Kings daughter so it will be like NNT, we'll have time spent with each individual character of the group as the story goes on.

@Rizaadxn Fair enough, but I'm not sure about King and Diane's kid. Fairies and giants age a lot slower than most, don't they? Their child would still be really young compared to the rest of the cast, unless decades or centuries have already passed between now and when the main series ended

@Dexstar good point!

Who knows, I suppose it's possible that a hybrid could have some weird opposite effect that normalises the ageing. Or maybe Merlin will just boost the ageing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread