Momoiro Ome-chen - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Change 11

Dex-chan lover
There was no reason for them to actually turn back, I'm disappointed.
Technically, there was no reason but since the full moon passed they missed the chance of getting swapped back; in this chapter, it reappeared but since he had her blood in his arm (via bandage), they exchanged bodies and it was still a wholesome ending since they both wanted to be back in their own bodies after all in the last few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
There was no reason for them to actually turn back, I'm disappointed.
I Agree darklight, I have seen this in other gender benders and it's disappointing.
I know I’m probably the minority but when it’s a body swap I always hate it when they stay in someone else’s body. It feels weird that they lose there family, friends, and a large part of their identity.

Dex-chan lover
They shoulda had to fuck :p woulda been better. Oh well, I don't see why that one translator hated it so, it isn't that bad, I have read way worse. Not that it is great, it is just alright/fun enough

I thought it was cute, and I'm actually happy one of these had a mostly solid ending. Half of these kinds of manga either drag on forever and never really go anywhere, and others just kind of stop getting updates (or at least translations). Many thanks to the translators who did the series.

Users who are viewing this thread