Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu. - Ch. 1 - Straight Ahead

Group Leader
I am a sucker for good art and this one certainly looks promising. Let’s see where this goes

Group Leader
Actual page 2 is missing in scan. Page 1 he says "Life is something you cannot predict" but he's actually saying "Saying that life cannot be predicted is a big mistake" when you connect it to the actual page 2.

1724294832236.png

Also, chapter 1 title is, according to this page "Getting closer to an angel". "Straight ahead" sounds like the chapter 3 title to me まっすぐ先走り中" although it's more like "Jumping straight to conclusions" or "Immediately jumping the gun".

big audible sigh when it's another oblivious lobotomized MC
good art can only do so muchhhhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
“Thats one of the things i like about you” = “she hates me???”

lets all hope for progression at a steady pace without over reliance on silly misunderstandings 🙏

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like the side characters will make or break this. We haven’t seen much, but girl seem to have very supportive friends, and the guy’s friend has potential. :3

Dex-chan lover
LOL. Chaotic misunderstanding-based romantic stories packed with some crazy gorgeous art. What could be better? Gimme more :kreygasm:

Hope it may become a Love Is War on crack as soon as the MC decides to be more aggressive.
After seeing your profile Picture, i know what type of manga reader you are.
I am too lmao

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, another retarded MC 🙄😮‍💨

No clue how he could get that she hates him from the last thing she told him before she left......

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is going to be amazing. Also it is surprising to see something from this author that isn't gay.

Dex-chan lover
This fucking retard. In what world is that her hating you.

Oh yeah I totally ask people I hate what food they like while being in kissing distance.

I'm actually offended, I feel like the author just insulted us

Aggregator gang
page 5: I only had any involvement with her until she moved away in the 4th grade.

I'm sorry, what?

Users who are viewing this thread