Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - School Trip 8

Dex-chan lover
It's surprising she managed to held out this long, seeing how thirsty they are.

There's still a volume and half left of the series, we will see if it devolves into a harem ending or not.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprising she managed to held out this long, seeing how thirsty they are.

There's still a volume and half left of the series, we will see if it devolves into a harem ending or not.
It won't. Just from the way this is written it won't.

Also Mone given some actual character this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man, he felt the full impact of Mone-san's "weapons" being released. :meguusmug:
Also, heart-shaped pupils. Pres is done for.

jak

Contributor
Oh yeah, I forgot no one knew they were dating, but honestly I'd like to see either a harem ending or alternate endings where he ends up with the other girls because they are all far more interesting than Mone at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I forgot no one knew they were dating, but honestly I'd like to see either a harem ending or alternate endings where he ends up with the other girls because they are all far more interesting than Mone at this point.
actually only the track and field chick didnt, tsubaki accidently caught them huggung, senpai found them on a date and nobara spied on them with the drones

mone only knew that nobara knew though

Dex-chan lover
Honestly its all Mone's fault for making him hide it for her.

Also I'm betting the next 10 are about each girl getting Mone to accept them as a mistress

I literally just looked it up on myanimelist and it’s listed as completed with 82 chapters
74 is the last numbered chapter, the raws are linked on the manga's page. MAL likes to sometimes count .5 and other special chapters in their numbering so their count is probably the 74 plus the extra chapter in each volume

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this means the next chapters will be focused on Mone since the other girl should give up now.

Users who are viewing this thread