Monogatari no Naka no Hito

Why is there no magic tag on the theme? I am quiet lucky to find this under adventure tag. But man, it's buried deep under 200 titles.

This shit is going to fucking suck and I can already tell lmao

EDIT-(imo) This shit did in fact suck like I did tell lmao

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy this. The novel got dropped so here is hopping the manga doesn't.

Kinda sad that both the WN and manga were abandoned, I liked the silly aspect of this series.

Aggregator gang
If you like this, read "Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley".
They're pretty similar, if not the same thing.
(But I think the protagonist of Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley is better as a character)

Group Leader
Thanks for picking it up !
I just discovered it thanks to you Corporation, and it's a nice funny manga, I'm definitely enjoying this !

Good story, but I'm more curious to his adventure to different places, gain new knowledge & build network with the kings & queens rather than the happy lifestyle

I really enjoy this one. Its not overbearing and its not centered on some weird story where mc will take revenge coz he's so op or just use his op-ness for weird reason. Just a stupidly strong magician out of touch with time trying to learn more magic and making friends on the way. Cant get wrong with feels good vibe from that

Fed-Kun's army
i get that magic is not the main focus of this series but making the main character able to learn new type of magic just bc he sees it once is kinda lame

Users who are viewing this thread