Monogatari no Naka no Hito

Dex-chan lover
The Person in the Story VS The Tale Inside that person

It's funny how they're opposites lo/ but the second title is more accurate

Dex-chan lover
"The Tale Inside The Person" is a mistranslation. That would be probably be the opposite, "Hito no Naka no Monogatari".

Contributor
This series is written from the perspective of that one 28 year old dude who still hung out with kids in high school.

the lady tentacle might be a relative of a certain normal art student...

someone pick this up I need to read more, it's been almost half a year already, someone blood well pick this up and translate the rest of it

Dex-chan lover
The raws are like 30 chapters ahead...
But with no translation in sight, I wonder if the story is interesting enough ?

The Corporation Group said its dropped because there is no scan
But actually rawdevart already provide an updated raw of the manga

Anyone interested can look there for the raw

Group Leader
@djava We dropped it due to lack of staff, not lack of source material. 😝

@will_zhao Once a group picks it up or if people are willing to work with us on this, all positions are open - really skeptical about this happening though.

@master95 @blaster746 There is little interest in this particular series and others of its kind. I'm not one to care for ratings (as demonstrated by the series I've worked on before), but most groups abide the customer reader is always right concept, and when looking to pick up (dropped) series they prefer either high ratings (8+) or tons of views. Monogatari unfortunately has neither.
Not to mention that translators almost always want to "build" projects from scratch, and there are dozens of new manga series debuting every month - not much of an incentive to pick up older ones.

Users who are viewing this thread