Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 1

she’s so adorable but i hope her dad stops being neglectful and be there for her

Dex-chan lover
so cute aahh
first time this genre show literal children mc

Errr. I'm not really fond of the art. It resembles Chinese manhua. :/ The artists looks kinda lazy. It's mostly words too. So idk. :/

Thanks for the translation! Can you guys make the raw link available? I can't find this anywhere and I wanted to get a sneak peak on the future releases.

Fed-Kun's army
so she's just a child that appeared out of nowhere?? and kind of thinks like an adult? she's cute, i'm in

thank you for picking this up, looks fun~

Aggregator gang
No reincarnation and no possession... So no justification to have a 5 yo think like an adult.
Ah well I guess we'll see...

I think I only learned to read full on sentences when I was 6 o.o ...child be reading hard bounds T.T

i thought this was an isekai/time travel/reincarnation story given how advanced our mc thinks but when i saw it's not.... mmmm OKAY OKAY

Dex-chan lover
I can only accept her thought process as some kind of like genetic fuckery and magical shenanigans. Her father is some kind of mega genius so I guess she inherited that.

Wait so like is the dad a REAL Demon or they're just saying hes like a demon instead of a monster? Just double checking cause if he really is a demon then she's at least half and would sorta explain her intelligence a little

so are they telling me that a duke house doesn't have food left? there is not left overs and the most important thing. there is no food for the person he said take care of her to keep her alive. food is essential to remain alive and shelter. I understand no providing education of giving a very basic one since they only need to keep her alive but food? -__-

Aggregator gang
I'll see how this turns out but at the moment, I just can't suspend my disbelief of the way this "child" acts and thinks because the author has failed to provide a proper or believable backstory for her character, suffice to say, it isn't very believable.

Users who are viewing this thread