MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 217

I dont know whats happening, is he in a dream? Did they let him go?

Also in this chapters flash back his pupils are circular while now it resembles his dad aka a dragon with the pupil being a slit instant of a circle if that means anything

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
are you joking me????? HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME HE ALMOST WON!!!

ONLY TO make Dark BEING SEALED?!?!?!?! he didn’t WON SHIT!!! wtf is this garbage?

and NOW MINERVA HAS THE UPPER HAND??!?!?! BURY THAT BITCH FOR FUCKS SAKES!!!

Double-page supporter
There are no flashback in this chapter, Idk how some of the comments come to that conclusion.. The one that are in the appearance of Dark while inside the Castle of Chirea is actualy Artias. The scene where Artias talked are not flashback of previous event.

Also for other comments about Dark, Dark actually won against Kruma mages and knights during the battle inside a colosseum like building (That was build using the magic/power of dragon so that the inside of the building act like another dimension, thus making Dark unable to summon his "Gundam"), but suddenly during last minute of the battle, Green Dragon named "Valencia" appear and attack Dark without knowledge that Dark is the son of Gold Dragon named "Artius/Artias" resulting in Dark became unconcious. And when Valencia was told by Kruma Empire that Dark is Artius/Artias adopted son, Valencia got afraid and runaway.

All of this are in the previous chapters, so it's not a spoiler.

There are no flashback in this chapter, Idk how some of the comments come to that conclusion.. The one that are in the appearance of Dark while inside the Castle of Chirea is actualy Artias. The scene where Artias talked are not flashback of previous event.

Also for other comments about Dark, Dark actually won against Kruma mages and knights during the battle inside a colosseum like building (That was build using the magic/power of dragon so that the inside of the building act like another dimension, thus making Dark unable to summon his "Gundam"), but suddenly during last minute of the battle, Green Dragon named "Valencia" appear and attack Dark without knowledge that Dark is the son of Gold Dragon named "Artius/Artias" resulting in Dark became unconcious. And when Valencia was told by Kruma Empire that Dark is Artius/Artias adopted son, Valencia got afraid and runaway.

All of this are in the previous chapters, so it's not a spoiler.
Ohhh. I forgot his dad disguised himself. Now it all makes sense

Dex-chan lover
Its all up to Darks Squad to either rescue or warn dragon dad unless the diplomat picks up on something...

Users who are viewing this thread