MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 218

Things are ceirtainly spiraling downhill
It just doesn't make sense to me I get dark getting hit by a suprise attack but knocked out for days? And did she (minerva) just threatened with holding dark hostage? "Oh let me tell his dad hope he won't burn all your land"

Fed-Kun's army
well, yeah, but I think, from the start this was also a karma for Krares because they had recruited a "time bomb" into their own territory

Fed-Kun's army
It just doesn't make sense to me I get dark getting hit by a suprise attack but knocked out for days? And did she (minerva) just threatened with holding dark hostage? "Oh let me tell his dad hope he won't burn all your land"
A dragon attacked him while he was essentially on an empty tank, then got hit by the sleeping spirit while knocked out and that coffin seems have feature to seal him for now. His dad won't really do anything major since its human matter to settle (and dark love to fight), hence why the green dragon threatened the elves and Minerva to not say to anyone that he's the one who hurt Artios's son (dark), cause that gonna give Artios reason to completely wipe the green dragon and his territory.

But i have a feeling Artios gonna smell something is off soon enough, and we gonna get some green dragon tail barbeque with the side of elvers ears.

Dex-chan lover
A dragon attacked him while he was essentially on an empty tank, then got hit by the sleeping spirit while knocked out and that coffin seems have feature to seal him for now. His dad won't really do anything major since its human matter to settle (and dark love to fight), hence why the green dragon threatened the elves and Minerva to not say to anyone that he's the one who hurt Artios's son (dark), cause that gonna give Artios reason to completely wipe the green dragon and his territory.

But i have a feeling Artios gonna smell something is off soon enough, and we gonna get some green dragon tail barbeque with the side of elvers ears.
I love the smell of napalm dragon fire in the morning!

Fed-Kun's army
He fell into trap how many times but he never learns. It's annoying how the author make all this build up just to make non sense level up to overpower them then rinse and repeat.

He should be, can't a dragon sense dark life force? After all he did give a part of him..

He should be, can't a dragon sense dark life force? After all he did give a part of him..
If you are referring to Dark's sword being Artios' rib, that didn't really help him track Dark down... ever. Dark has had that since he left the nest and Artios still went to the wrong castle, twice, and needed a guide to track him to where he teleported into Corrint. And once there he still had no idea where exactly Dark was until he and the Blue dragon started going all out on each other. Heck, one of the first Dragon tricks we ever saw was Artios teaching him that dragons have a way of completely hiding their mana, unlike everyone else.
They figure they can hide Dark because he's in mana suppressing shackles but... they probably don't actually think that it will hide Dark forever. They seem to be quickly pawning him off to Corrint in the hopes that Atrios will take out his anger on them instead while lying the whole time. Minerva never deals in good faith.

Users who are viewing this thread