MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 69

Anyone who dropped this series because the main character turned into a girl deserves shame. This shit is really good.

Lots of people dropped it not because of the gender bend but the power loss.

There is a reason why power fantasy stories are popular then you have this which was a solid power fantasy manhwa for 27 chapters then boom turns into a power loss story.

It basically changed into the opposite genre after 27 chapters with no foreshadowing of the power loss; of course people will drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lxlgn
It was combination of both. Gender bender and power loss. Even so in my opinion mostly gender bender.
Most people dislike mid-story change, unlike if the characters change happen at the first few chapters or at the synopsis.
For me it was more interesting to read someone climb up from the bottom to apex compared just swaggering the prowess.

Yeah, it's something for a change having an mc like that, and with a story with good world-building,and unique characters I could hardly drop it because of a sudden powerloss since what I'm reading isn't an ordinary reincarnate/isekai but a fantasy story which is good. And the personality of mc didn't change even when he's in a girl's body except for that one chap where the author fooled around with that said "memory loss" just to play with dark.

Group Leader
He lost his pp, he lost his power, he lost his memory, now he lost his surname... Sad Smelly Ink.

Dex-chan lover
@MatlantisGaming
If he got turned into a girl from the very beginning that would be fine.
Hell I would welcome it.

But we had so many chapters building him up with his original body and then they take it all away in an instant.
It felt like a completely different series, that's why.

Not simply because "Oh hes a girl now ugh"

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Understandable, but I can't be the only one that expected it to happen, right? Seeing as the title is, well, Dark Lady.

Double-page supporter
@kaitoti The memory loss happened to teach him magic. He was previously thinking of magic as an extension of ki which is why Aqua Ruler was having so much trouble with forcing him to learn her/its water spells. Once he had the memory loss they could give the excuse that the Gold Dragon had a clean slate to work with making it easier to teach Dark magic. Also it gave them to chance to provide him with a dragon heart to help manipulate mana/ki.

Dex-chan lover
He went from OP isekaijin to a weak loli to an OP lady in 69 chapters, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread