Moon Flower Country's Strange Doctor - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Definitely some suspension bridge effect going on with the noblewoman. Hopefully it doesn't become an issue further down the line. It's interesting seeing that Koyou is almost sociopathic under her bubbly persona, unable to understand how people's thoughts and feelings matter when she's logically right. It must be what her father was so worried about.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes the classic "this medicine is totally working and will save her life but if your belief is to weak it will fail and it will all be your fault not the medicine"

Dex-chan lover
please don't pair up the racist girl with him please. a crush is fine but dear GOD i hope he doesn't end up with her.

Tbh if I were Koyou I would just like "well ok I guess if u wanna die Imma leave" especially because she's also racist?? like??? Don't pair the racist girl up with the sweet assistant plz

Thanks for the update. The change in treatment was... something. I agree, this SHOULD be a suspension bridge effect. I DO NOT ship this AT ALL. This girl was already racist with him from the start (and the dude is just doing his job as her assistant), hoping this won't cause trouble down the line. Honestly, while both view each other as family already, I ship her more with him so far (I mean, he's the only one capable enough of stopping her semi sociopathic tendency, CP has to use muscles and leverage so he's learning but eh. I don't see Koyou as empress material)

Group Leader
Hmmm idk if I like the fl's personality... so far I've barely felt like whatever she does is reasonable

I honestly ship koyou and shin. Still down know ml that well but I already really enjoy how koyou and shin are already.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
No wonder medicine don't work on me. I have 0 faith.

Double-page supporter
Wow, I've been looking for more doctor mangas and this one is pretty interesting, scratches that itch!
Too bad it looks like the updates are so slow...
Hopefully this story stays compelling, seeing as they're already at volume 5 of the raws.
Regardless, thanks for the chapter translator team!

Users who are viewing this thread