Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah, so the shape of the arrows do matter. Interesting.

If the arrow shape matters, does that mean that the more rounded heart shaped ones are love while the more profound and sharp arrows mean obsession? My personal head cannon until proven otherwise

Dex-chan lover
WUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

We avoided the elfen lied route XDDDD

Dex-chan lover
Talk about unexpected, sudden development!
Also, page 6 looks like some kind of all out attack from a battle shounen manga.

Oh dear, seeing Rinna's arrow change once she finds out is going to be interesting

Sayo is adorable tho, and I do admit I'm generally a sucker for the childhood friend route, but those three sharing a room once this is public?

Dex-chan lover
I ain't gonna lie, when I saw the arrows going tentacle-like all over the MC, I kind of worried this will take the hent*i route or if I went to one of those sites (completely by mistake like all times, of course).

Dex-chan lover
You really gummed things up haven’t you, still rooting for Rinna. Her straight forward intense arrow is something I love

Dex-chan lover
Ha! Called it that the confessing girl's only purpose was to reveal that her arrow shape means 'casual love' (or 'flimsy love', going by the dialogue)!

And I'm now fully convinced Sayo is NOT gonna end up with Mei at the end, cause this is too early and too easy of a way for them to become a real couple. Hell, maybe next chapter Sayo will reveal that her love is possessive, but not necessarily romantic, by turning down Mei.

Whatever happens, I'm still fully #TeamFukatsu, cause her arrow definitely means romantic love. Though if Mei does get turned down by Sayo it's gonna make things harder, cause Mei is gonna turn defensive, since it might be her first rejection.

Users who are viewing this thread