Moshne Project

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
2,663
OMG this is really dark stuff I was not expecting!
Love the art and visuals 👍
Overall solid story but the characters could have used a bit more work or maybe I just don't like them much.
I don't like a few things that happened the way they did but those were done by characters with flaws which is realistic although sometimes it's a bit too dumb...
I don't like how billions of people died and the reason which caused it but if you think about it that's not hard to believe with what was established earlier.
One thing I dislike a little is an ending where everything is restored to the exact way it was and nobody remembers a thing but here it was a little bit different so I'll give it a pass but not a complete pass.
The message about environmentalism and friendship was okay but didn't hit hard enough.
I still think it's pretty good despite a few shortcomings and it was a fun experience in just 13 chapters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top