Mote ne!?

Contributor
ANOTHER series with only a few chapters, yet the scanlators won't finish it. -_-

So can we hope to see this manga completed Paul ?
Thank you for picking it up 😁

Dex-chan lover
In the end she probably lied and only meant to marry Yuusuke. So predictable.

Double-page supporter
The unfamiliar jealousy that the news has awoken in Yuusuke has spurred him on to making his own plans. He's going to try to become popular, and get a girlfriend, before Misao gets married in the spring!

Sounds like the protagonist is beta?

Man, another Wuss type Mc... Why would you get red if a girl clings to you or hugs you? Even though it happened all his life? The fuck!?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
I immediatly arrived at the same conclusion after reading the synopsis, is it me or is Amazume getting too predictable?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh look at the author...

Oh shit another weird boner manga again.

Oh shit at least it's not shota..

Holy shit no elder sister or MILF?

Hmmmmm... where is the NTR? if this got NTR i would definitely read this until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Scanlator: *puts out one chapter* - "I'm reviving this series!"

11 months later: *crickets*

This description sounds extremely confusing. Makes it sound to me like the whole reason behind his actions is completely pointless. I can't tell if it's for self satisfaction, to try to cause some kind of jealousy, or whatever. I dunno, just feels like the author just had some random idea and just put it out there.

Wow I know that the MC is a tsundere but at least he shouldn't get angry over every little thing the FMC did and threat her normally.

I dunno man *sigh
I've read this manga few time but it always give me with those uneasy feeling damn

Users who are viewing this thread