Moto Isekai Tenisha datta Kachou no Ojisan, Jinsei Nidome no Isekai wo Kake Meguru

Dex-chan lover
O . o
Bookmarked but don't think I'll read unless the first two chapters appear and chapters get consolidated into something more reasonable.

I've decided on a whim to tl the raws for 3.8 and 3.9 to finish that off at least. Others have already tld Ch 1 & 2 and I don't think it'd be ethical to upload their stuff here. Maybe go bug them to do it?
Still waiting for MD to approve my uploads, though.

Thanks Alpine-san! Any clue who translated 1 & 2? I'm not seeing the chapters listed on mangaupdates. Edit: nvm found it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've decided on a whim to tl the raws for 3.8 and 3.9 to finish that off at least. Others have already tld Ch 1 & 2 and I don't think it'd be ethical to upload their stuff here. Maybe go bug them to do it?
Still waiting for MD to approve my uploads, though.
Anything more then 3ish months old is fair game to TL. So as it's been  years, ethics has nothing to do with the previous groups pages.

Dex-chan lover
The heck happened to the chapter 3? Why did the publishers release the raws like this?

Double-page supporter
The series itself got pretty much axed.
It stopped at 18 chapters.Might get revived in another form, but for now, it's 18 chapters.

It's just too bad the LN is incomplete due to the author's sudden death in 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread