Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
This one updates slowly.
Thanks for the translation.
Also, I've always thought the newest twins in Cinderella Girls looked like MC's daughters.

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about this series, the webnovel also stop update since 2020

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyable chapter. I just hope that guy won’t take up more space than this, he feels overall unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me appreciate modern medicine even more when you don't have to kill an f-ing dragon to make cold medicine.

Supporter
"But Madam, it took you three years to come back with the medicine, your daughters are already dead from pneumonia, dehydration and hunger…"
you-have-died-of-dysentery.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Whoo more of this. Sad to me that the raws have the slow updates they do, but oh well
It baffles me it hasnt been axed at this slow rate and smol chapters tbh. I like it enough but when you consider time vs progress its very hard to defend lol

Dex-chan lover
It baffles me it hasnt been axed at this slow rate and smol chapters tbh. I like it enough but when you consider time vs progress its very hard to defend lol
I have read what was translated of the wn and I like it quite a bit. They haven't revealed the really fucked up past for the female lead. It started off with it in wn in the prologue, but ya. I wish the manga updated more with full chapters and we would get to a lot of good stuff

Dex-chan lover
This one updates slowly.
Thanks for the translation.
Also, I've always thought the newest twins in Cinderella Girls looked like MC's daughters.
maybe the author will be able to downshift the commitment to her munchkins enough to pick up writing her story again before the manga catches up.

Users who are viewing this thread