Moto Yuusha wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai - Ch. 1 - The Hero Knows Betrayal

Group Leader
Just chapter 1 and we already got a case of NTR. Welp. They've chosen their path. The path of a greedy coward. May they die in pain.
71.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly NTR though since he literally saw her just as friend from his reaction. Not even a slight of heartbreak only like a shame that I can't come to congratulate my friend happiest day.

Though yeah what a useless goddess, know her own hero get wronged not even any compensation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finishing the first chapter, feels like the main reason for this Manga to be good is because the artist is top-tier.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, what is this shit?
"Whoops sorry you don't exist, but hey you can live here!"
Also: hey, everyone else was rewarded.... but you get nothing,nobody knew who you were.

Really? Goddess, I hate to break it to you, but you're the worst. Even worse than the shitty companions. And they are shitty, cause let's be honest, nobody even cares.

MDC

Dex-chan lover
What a useless Goddess, or more like, a spineless author. Pretty sure a God would just smite the entire kingdom for lying to their face. But this the quality of authors we get nowadays with stories that not even the target audience would enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that this guy don't really care that his childhood friend got pregnant. This is more like me than the butthurt MC that got so devastated by this trivia thing.

Dex-chan lover
Again with this plot, can we please stop this. If you are going to set up a scenario so clearly for revenge why make it about a "peaceful life?" You can do that with out all the extra drama. I guess its just to show how benevolent the MC. But honestly it just makes them seem weak willed when they ignore corruption and evil.

Dex-chan lover
oh well, the timing is off by half a year
if it were me, i would try to asssinate the fake hero lol. not for real, just to make those shithead know whose boss

Dex-chan lover
Well, if they thought he was dead,getting "convinced/bribed" to confirm the prince, for the well-being of the country, it's not fair, but who can blame them. The Goddess goal was to kill the demon king and since the hero wants to chill, why would she get revenge for him?

Dex-chan lover
Is there like no Church there? Why couldn't the goddess just make an oracle or something after finding that the hero is alive now? She just says "good luck" and left him be. Also the saintess getting engaged is one thing, but pregnant? WTF moving so fast. Also the logic behind everything makes no sense. He wasn't born with a helmet, people would surely know who is the hero.

Dex-chan lover
What's this bullcrap, useless goddess, useless mc can't even be mad a little if not taking revenge...

Dex-chan lover
Manga going with the retarded asexual "nice guy" protagonist trope, huh? Actually cringe. Now I know why its rated so poorly. Seen this one like a dozen times by now. :haa:

That's how he reacts?!?!?! Wtf? I hate these types of MCs. It's ridiculous

Also that's all the Goddess has to say or do? What a Useless Goddess. You the Hero and now he's thrown away

Users who are viewing this thread