Moto Yuusha wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai

Tju

Dex-chan lover
I hope some group picks this up. Seems like a mostly chill slice of life series.

Aggregator gang
Op Mc : checked
Corrupted Governor : checked
Betrayal : checked
Free Slaves : checked
effordless harem : checked
I just want to live a peaceful life : checked
10/10 Manga with extremly original story telling .Why bother to try when cliche is all you write

Op Mc : checked
Corrupted Governor : checked
Betrayal : checked
Free Slaves : checked
effordless harem : checked
I just want to live a peaceful life : checked
10/10 Manga with extremly original story telling .Why bother to try when cliche is all you write
🔥✍🔥 very based

Supporter
The art in this is weird. It looks like the artist is posing all of the characters with 3D models and then drawing the details over them.

Dex-chan lover
never thought font mattered that much
but recent chapter feels pretty weird

-that aside what weird dialogue,
the prince came in with his own intentions, why are we talking about what is evil or good.
why do people jus keep showing up

Dex-chan lover
the artist pretty much carrying this because the plot feel really bland to read
specially with a hero who doesn't seem to care about anything, want to live freely yet at the same time, just casually told everyone the truth of what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Wow thats probably one of the fastest resolutions to revenge in one of these copy paste series. I mean like damn it rlly jus scoots on past the whole coup thing. I honestly dont know whether thats a good thing or bad... lol

Dex-chan lover
Predictable, cliched start, mildly interesting if somewhat generic early act with the gathering of various cast-offs to rebuild the hero's village. Then around chapter 15 the plot and pacing just go totally haywire and we rocket through what feels like it should've been 15-20 chapters worth of developments within 4 chapters (I just read 19 as I write this). And all the characters become incredibly shallow and stupid in order to just let them blitz all these developments with zero attention to detail.

Maybe it settles down again and finds itself because it wants to be a slow, slice-of-life sort of story but right now it doesn't feel like it knows what it wants to do with itself.

Users who are viewing this thread