Mou Ippon! - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Succession

I- I don't think you'll have to worry about heart attacks at your age, Sanae... Good on you for enforcing a good habit, though.

Dex-chan lover
Wow my yuri brain was overdrive this chapter but I will lose focus I know what this manga about..

Dex-chan lover
Wow my yuri brain was overdrive this chapter but I will lose focus I know what this manga about..
The author was quite naive when he said that he focused on female characters to make it clear to readers that there was no romance involved.

Dex-chan lover
Brother did not know spokons are inherently gay
Jokes aside, he is not the only one all-female/all-male author who sincerely thought that people would not ship the characters and immediately conclude that there is no romance here if they're remove the opposite sex from the cast.

Dex-chan lover
Jokes aside, he is not the only one all-female/all-male author who sincerely thought that people would not ship the characters and immediately conclude that there is no romance here if they're remove the opposite sex from the cast.
I don't think it's him being ignorant of how certain things come off though. The various relationships, like Towa/Amane or Natsume/Inui, feel way too on the nose in the tone they give off.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's him being ignorant of how certain things come off though. The various relationships, like Towa/Amane or Natsume/Inui, feel way too on the nose in the tone they give off.
Just because you find certain combinations particularly shippable because of their chemistry or interesting dynamics (which is nothing reprehensible) doesn't mean yet that there's actually something going on between the characters or that the author intended it to be romantic or ship baiting in the first place. But I don't think they will be against any ships, even if they have no intention about it. They aren't Amano Kozue after all lmao.

Last edited:
Man this art style is so good man. Again thank you for the Translation!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread