Mousou Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Try It Out On Me Too

Group Leader
Just looked into the future for a sec, I don't think Negishi comes back ever again lmao.
Next chapter we get to see really big melons.

As always let me know here if there's any mistakes and things that can be improved upon. Thank you!

P.S.
Completely unrelated, but if you're reading this, JonnyWarlock, your UbeLand fics go hard as fuck. Keep cooking, my friend.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just looked into the future for a sec, I don't think Negishi comes back ever again lmao.
Next chapter we get to see really big melons.

As always let me know here if there's any mistakes and things that can be improved upon. Thank you!

P.S.
Completely unrelated, but if you're reading this, JohnnyWarlock, your UbeLand fics go hard as fuck. Keep cooking, my friend.
Ubeland fics?

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure I've seen him in a much later chapter in some Twitter post (before the series was being translated). The chapter took place in some kind of party.
Oh, nice. I only skimmed through the 2nd volume, and I don't think I saw him there. Could be wrong, we'll see lol

Dex-chan lover
"All hypnosis is self-hypnosis."

There's a reason why you're not going to find any serious reports of people that weren't suicidal/depressed being hypnotized into killing themselves suddenly and other such things. Getting someone to do something that they would never do while under hypnosis is next to impossible.

And, believe me, there have been people that have used the "but I was hypnotized!" as a legal defense. It didn't work out well for them because this is widely known to not be how hypnosis works. If someone tries to hypnotize you to rob a bank and you do it, you either wanted to rob a bank or thought you could get away with it "because I was hypnotized!".

Users who are viewing this thread