Mousou Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Shibari Play!?

Group Leader
Extra notes: Japanese people use some loan words really weirdly. Using them in odd places, morphing the meaning, using totally different words, and most especially, abbreviating the hell out of it. You'd likely never use the term "Salaryman" when referring to a Businessman, for example. Not "Sharp Pen" for a Mechanical Pencil, not "Smart" for someone in professional/elegant wear, and not "Konsento" for a Power Outlet (Concent[ric Plug]). These were just a few of the really weird ones though, lol. But it's just the quirks of how languages evolve, I guess.

Anyhow, 縛りプレイ (Shibari Play), literally "Restricted Play," is basically just a Challenge Run. You can look it up on Youtube and you'd see a few ノーダメージ縛り (No Damage Shibari), as an example. Nuzlockes would count as 縛りプレイ too.

As always, let me know about any errors or things that can be improved with the TL. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
First time I heard about blindfold while playing game. How does that work?? Sight is the most important thing when playing

Dex-chan lover
Dont entirely blame her for misinterpreting her tbh lol. At least she wasnt creepy about it, not like before. And I have a sneaking suspicion that that girl was a fujoshi.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei Rokkaku-kun is the kind of fiend you need to watch out for, he is 100% bound to end on a list

Users who are viewing this thread