Mousou Sensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Model Teacher

Group Leader
Katayama-sensei said "Matowaritsukarete tsukareru." He's saying he's tired of getting followed around by the students.
The "tsukarete tsukareru" parts sound the same, so he follows that up by saying "ah, share ni nacchatta" or "Ah, it became wordplay."

Tried to convey the pun in English in my translation, which changed a bit of things. So, I thought I'd let you guys know what it was here! :)
1721921138512.png

Also, I've updated the notes in last chapter's forum page.

Dex-chan lover
must be a chill sensei to talk so casually, surprised he got a love letter considering how worn down he looks tho ppl might be into the 'dead inside' look tho usually that might be a whole aesthetic too lol, not that there were a ton of male teachers but a lot of students prolly wouldn't be so bold/open about like a crush/semi 'flirting' or so

But don't get the wrong idea, this is mainly an ecchi comedy, romance is secondary.
Everyone's gonna get shipped before the main teacher and she'll just either be jealous or be funny if "i thought this student had a crush on me for sure!" just came out as gay or so. or even an ace (tho i imagine that be rare for guys considering puberty/libido to where ppl that young might not rly know) with like 'no sexual desires' at all that'd make her go into shock XD

i wonder if we've had a backstory yet, did she like, go to an all girls school or so? b/c other than a few occasional 'lewd' jokes from her classmates growing up i imagine not every guy would be openly making jokes or so unless they're 'popular'/handsome enough to get away with versus the ones that try to act calm or so for those who actually want a gf b/c openly saying "i wanna grope some boobs" and then confessing to someone later would not be a good look XD

i get the feeling she's gonna be so dumbed down from her delusions that if a student actually does confess she won't realize it in the moment

Good to know there's another teacher at this school.

Was there not some teachers shown before? at the very least she got a note from another teacher in the 'collar' chapter

Now i'm half expecting some 'sexy nurse' archetype to actually flirt with the students or so

Users who are viewing this thread