Mousou Sensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The Dangers of the Beach

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely sensei, we can't wait to see you in your swimsuit (although we already seen through your delusion)

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly not so often, but sometimes the art really makes me think of the Himeno-chan manga by the same author. The theme is quite different, though delusions play a role in both stories. Perhaps whenever a character is smiling, this reminds me of the other series the most, just by sheer style connection. As opposed to that, this exceedingly rarely reminds me of Kimi to Picopico, which might be due to the theme being more or less nothing alike.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload....hope we get wholesome beach story plot. :meguusmug:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly not so often, but sometimes the art really makes me think of the Himeno-chan manga by the same author. The theme is quite different, though delusions play a role in both stories. Perhaps whenever a character is smiling, this reminds me of the other series the most, just by sheer style connection. As opposed to that, this exceedingly rarely reminds me of Kimi to Picopico, which might be due to the theme being more or less nothing alike.

Except for Kimi to Picopico, the obliviousness of the men is a common characteristic and is also present in Ninja Shinobu-san no Junou, which I think is the author's best work. You have the same comedy, but it also mixes in the strongest romantic feels.

Dex-chan lover
The start of the beach arc!

Please let me know of any errors or points of improvement here on the forums, as always.
Thank you!
Thank tour d'or thèse translations

edit: autocorrect high on french, sorry
also, thank you so much for answering, I laughed a lot
😅

Dex-chan lover
Momo believes she can, but she really can't see through boys ulterior motives.

Onwards to the beach!!

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, they're sitting next to eachother, that should be fun.

Dex-chan lover
LOL i wonder how 'allowed' it actually is for a teacher to accompany teens to a beach trip unless their parents know or if it's like the swim coach

The casual dress/top is cute lol

Users who are viewing this thread