Mousou Shoujo Otaku-kei

Yeah, the beginning was quite interesting, but it went downhill pretty fast
I started skimming thorugh chapters 30 to 40 and then jumped straight to the last chapter and epilogue (it seems, that I didn't miss anything)
The characters just got more and more on my nerves, with every chapter after chapter 10
So, I'm with @kronix and say: don't read every chapter, only the first few and then straight to the end

I disagree! I binged the whole series in a couple days cause I couldn't put it down! I thought it was funny and cute! But I'm a fujoshi myself, so maybe I'm biased? Thank you so much author, translator, and everyone else involved. I loved it so much that I also watched the live action even though it didn't have English subtitles. It didn't follow the manga exactly and was kind of corny (at least what I could figure out from the visuals). But I still hope someone will subtitle it. I'm really glad I read this even though I usually don't read seinen or ecchi manga.

This was a really cute read. There were some weak parts, but as long as you can tolerate Asai's denseness I don't think there are any big problems with it. If the blurb appeals to anyone I think they'd enjoy reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread